Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I love this soap!!!!

A friend of a friend of mine makes this soap that I really like. I had never used homemade soap before, I had been given it as a gift , but never used it, it was too pretty and unique and I actually kept it in an old Hull pottery dish in my bathroom. It looks really nice, and county too so it goes with the deocr. I saw the Pink Monkey logo on my friend's page and clicked on it. So in keeping with the new " more earth friendly and back to nature" me I thought I would give it a try. I ordered the special. I got it in the mail and gave it a try. I love it. No strong perfumey smell, no chemicals or dyes no shiney packaging to add to the landfill. All natural.
When I ordered the soap she added a sample of Thieves oil that she makes. I had never heard of this so I read up on it. It has a very long history and again it is all natural and has a million and one uses. I have used it for about 18 of them so far and  I am still experimenting. I plan on ordering more, a little goes a long way. I like these products so much, not to mention the aspect of supporting a small home business that I asked to be part of it.  Anyway, its too late to make a long story short but if you would like to try this I am now an affiliate of Pink Monkey Soap. So if you think you might like to try it, I will be set up to take orders very soon.   Any questions ? Just ask!

http://recycledoillyesoap.blogspot.com/   This is the site to order the soap and Thieves oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment